Thursday, June 12, 2008

From Jyoti, a concerned Mapleton Resident:

"I'm worried about the new electric lines that were just installed in our park, and who might have okayed Xcel to also run continuous wifi in with the electricity, so that the whole park will be one big micro wave...it causes brain tumors...France has taken it back out of it's cities and libraries...I'm not talking about DSL and broadband for computers...this is wired into each home now, here in the park...Germany will not let it into it's nation...this concept of wiring everyone's homes...
The people in the US are into the money this will make...
I just called Xcel and talked to someone about my address...and how I didn't authorize this...and was my address in this new Smart City Grid that Boulder sold out for...to be the test city in the nation...At Xcel they are so thrilled and excited about this...and sure enough, there's my address and the whole park...this new wiring wired us into living in a micro wave as soon as it's hooked up..."

No comments: